Sunday, January 29, 2012

Defiance

Up to now, now being out of high school for those at this time, they have put up with a lot of crap.  Not wanting to be classified as a tattletale, having to take what was dished out.  On the other hand, if they have already talked to their school administrators and nothing  seemed to work, then just as those who protested against the Vietnam War, if everyone is talkin', but there ain't nobody listenin', then it's time to take it to the next level.  Create a disturbance that no one can avoid.  In other words, and this is strictly my opinion and you need to decide for yourself just how much repercussion you are willing to take, the next time your "offender" feels necessary to oppress you in some manner, then make an approach in a non-threatening manner, and attack with such fierceness that everyone will notice and witness.  But, I am not saying to use a deadly weapon.  I am saying to use your fists if I have to spell it out for you.  Then when the corporal punishment begins, all you have to do is just reference the times you tried to make the administrators aware.  Two things will happen.  The mistreatment will stop or you will be expelled from school.  They can deny you admission to their school, but they cannot deny you and education.  But, you have to be ready for that crap.  After all of this, you have been ostracized by everyone in your graduating class.  So?  Ostracized.  You should be proud that not only was your graduating class able to learn a word greater than two syllables to describe their actions toward you, they were able to perform it as well.  It shows they did learn something.  But, they are like elephants.  Whatever you did or didn't do, acted in a certain way, or carried yourself, or something you said, they will NEVER forget, and they will NEVER let you forget.  The one thing in my favor;  even without a college degree from a major university, I still don't have to resort to buying my clothes from shit holes like Walmart, Mervyns, K-mart, Kohls, or even mid-level stores like Dillard's.  No wonder Dillard's went out of business.  I am able to associate with millionaires, low wage earners, engineers, blue collar workers, or whomever I feel I need to be around at the time.  I don't have to have a clique, I have never belonged to a clique, I don't need a clique now, and see no need for a clique.  I have been able to experience all levels, all races of people, without discrimination.  If my brother and my ex-wife find it necessary to ostracize me from the rest of my family, as well as my classmates doing likewise, then those people have a very narrow view on life and can't even see the forest for the trees.  Some people get eaten up by all that Christian crap.  Some can't handle their drugs and alcohol.  Some can't just leave people alone.  They just have to keep fucking with you until they get a reaction.  Then when you have responded in the manner that they were looking for, they never speak to you again.  The only way I have not responded is by taking my own life.  They have all wanted me to go away and die, or in the case of my ex-wife, she wanted me to commit suicide.  Because I stood in defiance, they are all so pissed off that that I am still here that they can't even see straight.  But, I have not missed them anymore than they have missed me.  However, my classmates did put one poor soul that they used to mistreat in school up to contacting me just to find out if I am still alive after all these years.  I explain that encounter in The Train Runs No More.  What's so astonishing is they put all their energy into having someone one contact me about a class reunion and to see if I am still alive, just so they can show that they still don't want me there.  Many of them have passed away even before me.  Many have let themselves go and have swollen up to be so fat that they have several rolls on their body.  WHETHER YA LIKE IT OR NOT!  I'M STILL HERE!  And I ain't goin' nowhere yet.  And the best part about it is that I am happy.  I am satisfied, and the woman that I am with now is not only my wife, but my best friend, my confidant, my lover, my everything.  She is that thing that some of my former classmates are still searching for, married or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment