Monday, January 30, 2012

The Dream

Just as the title of this blog mentions, as well as my book, it is about a dream that has persisted for well over 25 years.  The Train Runs No More. This dream came about because I defied my parents once when I was younger and was almost killed.  Because of the fact that I defied my parents once, because I was almost killed, and because I had other external forces always against me, I was haunted by this dream continuously, every night.  The same goes today for children in school except in these days, children are bolder and meaner.  The more you rebel against it, the more they aspire to getting some sort of reaction from their victim.  I have yet to determine if it is because they aren't getting any attention at home, not enough from their friends, or maybe they see too much on television, or it could even be in the video games they play.  The writers of some television shows have tremendous imaginations, not to say that that is a bad thing, but some children fall into the trap of "trying this at home".  Some children spend so much time with television that the unreal becomes real.  The parents, both of whom are working and maybe even one of them is working two jobs just to keep up with the souring economy, have little time to be with their children.  When they are, they are so tired from working they don't want to be bothered.  Or if something is wrong, they put their head in the sand and hope the situation goes away.  Those that go to church seeking guidance, are distracted with the "wonderful works" that either have been done or need to be done around the world without regard for the need of help right here at home.  If one looks beyond the curtain, they find there is trouble within the church.  The pastors, priests, and preachers all have taken advantage of the power that they possess and have feathered there own nest with the tithing that has been received from its followers and use it for ill gain.  The Lord was supposed to swoop down on Oral Roberts if he didn't receive $8 million dollars by a certain date.  Really?  I was waiting to see the Lord make his swoop.  The way the media is and was, I was waiting for a televised cast of it.  Ol' Oral never got the money, and he never got swooped.  Jimmy Swaggart used his tithing for hookers, and ol' Jimmy Bakker did the same thing.  The Catholic organization took their donations and used it for legal services for the protection of their priests whom raped and molested children.  When it wasn't used for legal services, it was used to pay off the victims hoping they would go away.  Nowadays that same money is used to help illegal immigrants coming into this country, most of whom only want to come here rob, rape, and steal because when they go to jail in this country, they know we will put them up with three hots and a cot.  The Crystal Cathedral is being auctioned off because of the sins of the son.  But, I have digressed too far from the point.  Parents need to pay more attention to what is being said by their children.  Study their body language, look between the lines of the story being told.  As in the last topic, I have been ostracized by those I have attended school with, even by my own family, just because I am different.  However, having moved to another area and developing a whole new world of friends, I have learned to become resourceful and depend on no one for anything.  When you do become needful of your friends, you really find out just who your friends really are.  Even being denied a chance to tell my children goodbye when being kidnapped by their mother, or being denied ability to attend funeral services for my mother by my wonderful brother, has yet to incapacitate me any.  All of these people will answer soon enough for what they have done.  It may not be as soon as I wish for, but it will come.  In the end, the energy I expend, is and will always be positive energy.  I now have been with the same woman for almost twenty years because we respect each other and take care of each other whereas I couldn't ever find that with the first wife.  Yet I am deemed at fault.  The proof is in the pudding as they says.  The Train Runs No More.

No comments:

Post a Comment